Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 17

Re: Broad band router and upgrade

Why are you so desperate to get a ew homehub? Is the one you have not working? A new hub won't do anything that your old hub isn't aready doing other than work on the 5GHz channel, if your devices can use it. Remember that the range of the 5GHz id shorter than the 2.4GHz that your present hub works on.

Highlighted
Contributor
Message 12 of 17

well got  like for like hub and still getting drops on pc and wi fi on phone bt b/b to ask why but not getting straight answer 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 17

it does not always mean a hub problem to have a disconnection problem
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 14 of 17

ll tell what could be the reason as  have a open reach box whichonly has the connection to the router nothing else and today I had cut of even with 3 lights showing blue 

As aw advised to attache a ADSl filter to the connection when i do I get no conniection 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 17

you do not need a filter on any socket if you have infinity as you already have a filtered face plate fitted also do any of the Openreach modem change colour when the hub changes colour
Contributor
Message 16 of 17

well i am not that rich to afford Innfinty b/band thus have the socket only and that only has the adsl wire plugged in it thus still have cut of on wireles and on desk top 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 17

Ok personally i would stay with the hub you already have as changing it will not really improve any thing
0 Ratings