Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jamesb1
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Broadband Activation Issues

Hi,

My broadband was supposed to be activated when I moved home on the 14th June; however, as of yet, I have an active phone line, but no broadband. After being told several reasons for the delay, such as line issues etc, I was finally told yesterday that all the work had been completed and that my broadband would be ativated within the next 24 hours. With my broadband still not working, I have spoken to the customer service team again, only to be told there is a further delay in processing my order, and that an update wont be available until the 28th June - two weeks after I've moved.

Would anyyone be able to offer some advice and guidance on resolving this issue?

Thanks.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Broadband Activation Issues

Once your phone line is active, it can take a while before broadband is connected, it all depends on how busy Openreach are, as they deal with all providers apart from cable. The task to brovide broadband would not have been issued until you had an active phone line.

You may be able to find the reason for the delay by contacting the UK  Order Live Chat Team

0 Ratings
Jamesb1
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hi,

My phone line has been active since I moved in on the 14th. It was mentioned today about my order being 'stuck', and how this can only be resolved after 5 working days?
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Jamesb1 and thanks for posting.

The best way to get help with the order would be to try our online orders chat team open Monday to Friday 7am to 11pm, Sat 7am to 11pm,Sunday 7am to 11pm. Can you try that ad let us know how you get on?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings