Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
monarchjock
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 3

Broadband Talk Anywhere

Go to solution

I have Broadband Talk Anywhere. I've cancelled the Talk as it will be charged extra from 4/1/14 as I hardly ever used it. I was thinking of going for a TV package which if included will turn out a lot less than I am being charged at the moment. I can't see anywhere where the Anywhere part is still included with the 620 phone. (Pardon the pun. 😉 ) Has anyone changed their package and still had  the use of the mobile. ? I'm not a heavy user of this and never go over the free limits so I'm not looking for a mobile contract of any kind.

M.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Broadband Talk Anywhere

Go to solution

Actually, if you are on broadband option 3, the basic BT Anywhere Mobile  50 minutes and 50 texts, are included. It simply does not show as as separate item.

This has nothing to do with Broadband Talk, which will be chargeable. If you cancel Broadband Talk, your mobile allowance will not be affected. Obviously, you would not be able to use the BBT function of the phone, which was always a bit unreliable anyway.

If you do not want to keep the extra BBT phone number, then simply cancel BBT. I am keeping mine, as I find the additional phone number useful.

I use the SIM card in a HTC Desire phone, but pay an extra £5.11 each month for the extra data allowance.

This appears on a separate mobile account number on MyBT.

monarchjock
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Broadband Talk Anywhere

Go to solution

Exactly what I was wanting to know Keith.  🙂

0 Ratings