cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rathen
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Broadband Upgrade Advice

I am currently on the Total Broadband Option 1 but have been going over my 10gb limit the last couple of months. I want to upgrade to the 40gb option 2 but every time I look through the online site, there is always some new customer offer requiring a new contract. I'm only roughly 8 months into my current contract and I really don't want to have to start a new one all over again just to get higher broadband limit. What can I do? Any and all advice gratefully appreciated.
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Broadband Upgrade Advice

0 Ratings
Rathen
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

That just leads me back to where I've already looked. It says that customers current contracts transfer over unless higher option is on special offer. The higher option I want to upgrade to ALWAYS seems to be on a special offer. I'm starting to feel like I'm being penalised for NOT being a new customer.
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

You will probably have to ring up BT, or you could ask Live Chat

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

try uk sales  08007830056  it's freephone

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings