cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davidmridge61
Expert
Message 1 of 3

Broadband Upgrade

Recently upgraded to Infinity 1. The confirmation e-mail said that my new package and 18 month contract term would commence 16th November. My fibre activation is 27th November. Should my increased costs and contract not commence until 27th November? 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
NeilO
Message 2 of 3

Re: Broadband Upgrade

@davidmridge61 thanks for posting, yes the connection and contract start dates normally commence on the same day the service is activated but it sounds like there's a delay with your activation date but the contract should only start once the order completes.  

I'd recommend you give the order chat team a shout to get that clarified as they'll be able to see your order details and find out what's happening. 

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 3 of 3

Re: Broadband Upgrade

@davidmridge61 thanks for posting, yes the connection and contract start dates normally commence on the same day the service is activated but it sounds like there's a delay with your activation date but the contract should only start once the order completes.  

I'd recommend you give the order chat team a shout to get that clarified as they'll be able to see your order details and find out what's happening. 

0 Ratings