Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Philly
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 17

Broadband Usage Meter.

Would somebody please tell me where the usage meter is, I've scoured the BT.com site and just can't find it.

Very grateful in advance.

0 Ratings
16 REPLIES 16
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 17

Re: Broadband Usage Meter.

@Philly wrote:

Would somebody please tell me where the usage meter is, I've scoured the BT.com site and just can't find it.

Very grateful in advance.

Hi.

My shortcuts options 14d-14f has 3 ways to access the meter - hopefully one will work for you.

Typically via bt.com, you login and go to MyBT. Then My Services tab, then the Broadband green "b" tab - View your broadband usage should appear as a link. However these steps may not always be the same.

olly230
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 17

still doesn't work for me.

0 Ratings
Philly
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 17

Thanks for the reply Andy, I get as far as My Services but there is no option there to view usage.

The only choices I have are download antivirus, activate digital vault or access yahoo email... no mention of usage.

I did use the meter last year so I know it's somewhere but I just can't find it any more.

0 Ratings
halestone
Contributor
Message 5 of 17

I reported this to bt yesterday and they said there was an error in the website and would be corrected by today. I've just checked my account and it's back so hopefully yours should be.
0 Ratings
G3NDI
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 17

I can still see the Usage Meter, but I have to log in to the page for My Account.   The window shows amongst all the junk my name and email address just above Welcome to My BT.  Below that are the two large tabs "My Bills and payments" and a blue tab "My Services" .  Clicking on that tab and then on the green Broadband icon, then scrolling down a couple of inches under the list "Manage your broadband service", the fourth item in blue text is "View your broadband usage".  Selecting that item it shows the progress meter with 0.13GB used this month.

Does that help?

Rodney Fry

Philly
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 17

G3NDI that's exactly what I've been doing but, at this moment in time, I only have the 3 options in blue that I mentioned in my previous post.

I've tried deleting all my BT cookies and clearing the cache but still I'm only showing the 3 options.

Anyway thanks to all of you for your help and suggestions, guess I'll just keep checking the page until it does appear.

cheers Smiley Wink

0 Ratings
neil665
Beginner
Message 8 of 17

Similar problem here, after looking many times, still cannot find usage meter anywhere in My BT.

Regards

Neil

0 Ratings
Geoff93
Recognised Expert
Message 9 of 17

When you log into My Bt click on the 'My Services' tab, click on the green b, scroll down and under 'Manage your broadband services' there is 'view your broadband usage.

Screen shots added

BB usage monitor 1.jpg

BB usage monitor 2.jpg

BB usage monitor 3.jpg

0 Ratings
neil665
Beginner
Message 10 of 17

Many thanks for your reply and info.

However, when I open the 'My services' page, it displays...

Want fast, reliable, wireless broadband?

With three options to choose from, we've got the right broadband package for you.

etc, etc.

Also there is no 'Manage your broadband services', heading

and the

'View your broadband usage' link is not displayed.

Regards

Neil

0 Ratings