cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
giropay
Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Broadband Usage Monitor

My Broadband Usage Monitor is not visible today - is anyone else having the same problem?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: Broadband Usage Monitor

Hi working fine here no problems
0 Ratings
variable
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

I am also unable to see the monitor under the "My Services-Broadband" tab.I am using W7 and Firefox but also tried with IE8, Windows XP and Firefox, still nothing.Also the details of the package I am on is no longer visible on that same tab asit used to be.Anybody else with same problem?

0 Ratings
eddwendes
Message 4 of 9

Hi

I've been having the same problem - searched back through posts for similar problems and found this:

http://community.bt.com/t5/Other-BB-Queries/Usage-Monitor-Gone/td-p/96357

If this is the problem you had (it's the one i had) then hopefully the post there will help; just go to post 7 which should help explain what to do.

Hope this helps you.

EDIT: I'm currently using win7 and firefox just for reference.

Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 9

If you can't access the monitor via MyBT, try this: https://bt.com/broadbandusagemonitor.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
variable
Beginner
Message 6 of 9

Found the monitor through the direct link in the announcements at the top of this page.Thanks also to eddwendes and pottyperson, both starred.Maybe it's just me but a simple link where it used to be, to where it is now would have been quite handy.Anyway sorted.

0 Ratings
giropay
Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Thanks for all replies - the link worked.

I reported this problem on the Live Chat Helpline and was given this reply:

"I am sorry to inform you that there is a technical problem due to maintenance of the website, due to which customers are unable to view the Broadband usage. Please be assured that the technical team is working on this and the issue will be resolved at the earliest"

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 8 of 9

They've been working on the BT website for a while. There have been two versions of MyBT for some time and, until recently at least, two versions of the usage monitor; different versions seem to have been available to different customers at different times. That's fair enough, but it's a pity that BT didn't see fit to explain to customers the various ways to access certain features.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 9 of 9

@variable wrote:

Found the monitor through the direct link in the announcements at the top of this page.Thanks also to eddwendes and pottyperson, both starred.Maybe it's just me but a simple link where it used to be, to where it is now would have been quite handy.Anyway sorted.

Hi.

My shortcuts (link below) options 14d-14j has the usage monitor links. The latter one is for the updated monitor.

0 Ratings