Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Majick
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Broadband Usage displayed incorrectly

Hi all,

I'm not sure i this is the wrong place to ask (I figured here or Billing), but our usage record is showing only 4GB of usage for this month.

Given that we downloaded an 18GB file last week, I know that's wrong... but not by how much.

Is there any way of making it recheck or something? With a week left in the month, I don't want to incur the extra costs if we go over accidentally.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
GaryM
Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: Broadband Usage displayed incorrectly

There appears to be a known intermittent issue with the usage monitor so maybe you're affected by the same issue...

http://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Infinity/BT-Infinity-Usage-Monitor-not-updated-today/td-p/616958

0 Ratings
geo1986
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 5

Are you on the 40gb package? If your on the 10gb package you better upgrade if you know you've exceeded it (unless its your first time, and then you get let off)
0 Ratings
Majick
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

40GB package, so I'm not overly worried about usage... but I imagine we're somewhere around 30-35GB, although no e-mail yet.

We went over in September for the first time. Would we get another e-mail if we were in danger of going over again?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 5

@Majick wrote:

We went over in September for the first time. Would we get another e-mail if we were in danger of going over again?

You should See here.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings