cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 13

Re: Broadband activation passed (20 Jan 2014 ) still not activated... mod help please.

Got this fixed on the 20/02/2014 through the engineer the Mods booked to come out. Thanks for finally resolving this.

Would advise anyone who reads this to not bother calling up BT if you have a similair issue. You will just get wound up and told constant lies. They clearly have no idea what they are doing and if it wasnt for the Mods stepping in I can 100% gaurantee that it would not be working. They just say "Friday it work my friend" every time you call. When Friday comes ithey change it to next Monday etc. 

Just post on this forum and you will get the necessary help. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 13

Re: Broadband activation passed (20 Jan 2014 ) still not activated... mod help please.

I completely agree. I been on around 15 calls with the customer reps and was given nothing but "there's a fault..." or "please wait 24-48hrs...".

I didn't PM the mods on here but if I didn't go through to the manager, I think I wouldn't have resolved my issue either. It shows how useless some of the customer reps are.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 13

@ Vincent98

using a PM to contact the mod team is the incorrect method you have to wait to receive an invite from them a PM will not receive a reply
0 Ratings