cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
john8855
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Broadband but no Internet

I am experiencing the following symptoms on my BT Homehub (1? white)

BT Home Hub Broadband, Wireless and Data lights on

BT Home Hub Phone and Internet lights off

BT Home Hub diagnostic reporting DSL ok, but ATM and PPP not ok

Normal landline phone working

I have reset and restored to factory settings, changed filters etc still won't connect, any ideas please

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Broadband but no Internet

try and check the hub login should be bthomehub@btbroadband .com and a password if set
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

have you recently been upgraded to 21CN adls2 - modulation in hub will be 992.3/992.5.  There are reports on the forum of people having problems with the HH1 (not 1.5 or 2) when their line has been upgraded

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Paingiver
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

"have you recently been upgraded to 21CN adls2 - modulation in hub will be 992.3/992.5.  There are reports on the forum of people having problems with the HH1 (not 1.5 or 2) when their line has been upgraded"

This is what happened to me. Engineer came last week and fitted new face plate, plus swapped HH1 for v2. Was having all sorts of problems (including the original posters) but so far all is good!

0 Ratings