cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 11 of 51

Re: Broadband connection drops on incoming phone calls

My phone and Broadband is through BT not Sky - so it would not seem that simple after all
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 12 of 51

I pay my bills to BT, I pay phone annually to BT. I have no phone package with Sky what so ever
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 51

the 151 call would only go to sky if you were a SKY customer could you try dialling 17070 and check it is your phone number repeated back to you
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 14 of 51

Thanks for the help. I've rang 17070 and it confirms my phone number. I have no phone through sky at all, its all through BT so something looks very strange here. Attached screenshot from MyBT

Screen Shot 2014-03-19 at 15.57.05.png

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 51

could you see what happens if you dial 150
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 16 of 51

Just rang 150 and its says Welcome to Sky, its fault reporting. Just check my actual billing and its all through BT for sure, monthly charges, payments etc etc

Anything else I can do? I have no idea where to take this problem Smiley Sad

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 51

Your line could be in contact with a Sky customer, which would also explain the disconnects.

A line test should show this.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they may not be on duty for a long time, and your message will not be tracked properly.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail within 5-6 working days.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 18 of 51

it looks like your line has may have been slammed by sky

Once the Forum Mods have read your post they will post an invite here once you reply to them they will take personal ownership of the problem until resolved.
Do not send them a Personal Message as this is the incorrect contact method and cannot be properly tracked also the mod contacted may not be on shift for sometime and this will delay your help

The forum mods normally reply within 3/5 working days after you have contacted them
They will contact you personally by email or phone  

mod contact.JPG

Highlighted
Contributor
Message 19 of 51

I've just checked Sky also - attached screenshot, I have certainly not instructed anyone to do anything - I've signed up to BT Sport and renewed for another 12 months with BT.

Ok, thanks - I'll speak with the mods, what a mare 😞

Screen Shot 2014-03-19 at 16.15.05.png

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 20 of 51

Hi sophos9,

Thanks for posting.

Strange issue!  I'll need to take a closer look to find out what's wrong.  To get in touch, click on my username and under the "about me" section you'll see the link to "contact the mods".

Please include the link to this thread when you complete the form and whenever we've received your details we'll take it from there.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings