Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
bknewhaven
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Broadband contract

I have followed the instructions to find my contract details (what package and when contact ends) and it only mentions the Line Rental & Call packages.

Does the broadband have a different end date and if so, how do I check when it is?

Also why does BT make it so difficult to find these things out? This should be part of the Bill or should be easier to check.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Chibi_moon84
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Broadband contract

Line rental and calling package are 12 month contracts, though the line rental term resets if you move to a new 12 month contract. The broadband contracts are 18 months. Just makes it all the more difficult to cancel stuff and you tend to loose track and miss a date, so you get tied into a new contract term...

0 Ratings
bknewhaven
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Just as I thought, the harder they make it, the less likely you will move to another provider.

Still not sure how to find out when my broadband contract ends on-line. Suppose it will be the usual long phone call to ask BT to let me know.

Just need to know if they will be offering ADSL2 as other providers are supplying this on my exchange.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi Bknewhaven

Welcome to the forums.

Drop me an email to the address in my profile and I can answer your questions about your contract dates and the 21 cn availability in your area.

Please include your BT account number, and a link to this thread in your email.

Cheers

Stuart

Community ModeratorStuartH
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings