cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Message 21 of 49

Re: Broadband drops out when raining

Go to solution
Hi @NeilO, couple of things, we had a message left on the answerphone yesterday from BT saying that fault had now been fixed, I’m assuming this is just in response to the fault that was raised the other day and as they probably checked when it wasn’t raining they’ve closed it?
Secondly, I have checked the weather again and it is raining all morning tomorrow, any chance we can get an engineer booked?

Thanks,
Sophie
0 Ratings
Message 22 of 49

Go to solution

Hi @sophie1989

I can see @NeilO is in this afternoon so I'll get him to contact you see what we can do.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 23 of 49

Go to solution
Hi @NeilO, sorry I didn’t get to my phone in time! I’m available all afternoon so if you wanted to call back that’s fine, thanks.
0 Ratings
Message 24 of 49

Go to solution

@sophie1989 Thanks for speaking with me today and sorry if I am interrupting. I called back and left another message as I've been trying to get an appointment sorted for tomorrow Morning but there don't appear to be anymore slots available on our booking system. I've messaged the escalations team in wholesale to see if they can organise this for me and I will be in touch as soon as I know more. I'm really sorry about this.

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 25 of 49

Go to solution
Hi @NeilO, I got your voicemail thank you, I’ll be at home for the rest of the afternoon so if you can call me on my landline that would be great
0 Ratings
Message 26 of 49

Go to solution

@sophie1989 I'm really sorry I've had no luck with the visit for tomorrow, I'll follow up with you again on Monday.

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 27 of 49

Go to solution
Hi @NeilO I’ve just listened to the voicemail you’ve left me. I won’t be agreeing to close the case any time soon, it has only dropped out twice because it has only rained twice. I have been looking at the weather forecast everyday as we had agreed and I said I would let you know when rain was forecast, I haven’t been in touch because the weather has been fine. I do not want the case closed because as soon as we have some bad weather I will be back at square one!
I understand that you’ve probably got a timescale of when cases should be closed, but unfortunately that isn’t my problem therefore I will continue to monitor he weather and will let you know so that an engineer can be arranged.
0 Ratings
Message 28 of 49

Go to solution

@sophie1989 I'm sorry about the delay replying to your post. Don't worry I won't be closing this without your agreement that the issue is resolved.

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 29 of 49

Go to solution
Hi @NeilO I have just checked the weather again and it is now saying that we are due rain tomorrow between 14:00 and 18:00, any chance an engineer can be booked?
0 Ratings
Message 30 of 49

Go to solution

@sophie1989 I'll check if there are any appointments, give me a few mins and I'll post back Smiley Happy

0 Ratings