cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 49

Re: Broadband drops out when raining

Go to solution

Hi @sophie1989 I'm sorry there isn't any availability for tomorrow afternoon/evening, Tuesday through to Friday is available do any of those days suit?

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 32 of 49

Go to solution
@NeilO no, it isn’t raining the rest of the week.
0 Ratings
Message 33 of 49

Go to solution

@sophie1989 you're getting much better weather than us Smiley Happy Ideally two days notice for the visit would be needed as it's difficult getting appointments for the following day. Can we leave it as before and I'll review again with you during the week and if anything should change in the meantime post back to let me know. 

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 49

Go to solution

@sophie1989 Thanks for speaking with me there, I can confirm the visit for Monday PM has been booked Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 35 of 49

Go to solution
Brilliant thanks @NeilO
0 Ratings
Message 36 of 49

Go to solution

@sophie1989 No problem, hopefully the fault is present when the engineer visits and I'll follow up with you again on Tuesday. 

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 37 of 49

Go to solution
Hi @NeilO, I’ve checked the weather and it doesn’t look like it will be raining tomorrow. I also have to work tomorrow now so unfortunately I won’t be in if the engineer needs to speak to someone. I don’t know if it’s worth just cancelling as I don’t want to waste anyone’s time?
0 Ratings
Message 38 of 49

Go to solution

@sophie1989 sorry I missed your message yesterday. I'm afraid it's too late to cancel the visit but not to worry we can rebook for later in the week if you let me know when suits?

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 39 of 49

Go to solution
@NeilO it doesn’t look like any rain is forecast! I keep hoping one day I’ll see rain forecast for the whole day but haven’t been so lucky yet. Will keep checking and let you know
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 40 of 49

Go to solution
Hi @NeilO, it looks like we are due rain between 9-3 on Thursday, obviously this might still change but hopefully not. Are we able to book an engineer? The only problem is I’m at uni in the morning so won’t be home until around 1ish, would the engineer need someone to be at home?
0 Ratings