cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Broadband not activated 2 weeks and counting!

I had a second line installed routed through a different cabinet as my original 25 year old line got very poor service on the line with 5 engineer call out in the last 3 months. I was informed by BT that I needed a  “ DESIST AND REINSTATE” order so that the broadband could be allocated to the new line and the old line remain landline only… So far so logical? NOT WHERE BT IS CONCERNED In a classic move my broadband has been disconnected completely with no hope that it will ever be reinstated. My complaint “ has been resolved “ apparently- WHEN ? And by whom! I have been told every time that my order has “ FAILED ON THE SYSTEM “ WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO OR SAY TO GET MY ORDER PROCESSED? We are told that BT are keen to hold onto customers but Do I NEED TO GO TO A DIFFERENT PROVIDER TO GET THIS SORTED OUT? I am encouraged to log onto a BT HOTSPOT instead but where I live, I don’t get 4 G let alone have a BT  hotspot nearby - Is this like our illustrious Cabinet Ministers who can’t comprehend that not everyone lives in London!!  2 WEEKS AND COUNTING WITH NO INTERNET

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Broadband not activated 2 weeks and counting!

@HashtagItchyTag 

As mentioned on your last post, you need to ask on the BT Business forum. This is the BT Residential forum and cannot help with business connections.

https://community.bt.com/t5/The-Lounge/Re-Broadband-connection-delays/m-p/2180371#M26021

0 Ratings