cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sparta
Message 1 of 2

Broadband not activated - after 10 days

Hi all

Need some help. Ordered my broadband and received router as planned and got notification the broadband would be activiated on the 2nd Nov. However, we are still patiently waiting the big switch on. I have got in contact with BT help via the 0800 800 150 number. The first time I was assured I would be called back at 7pm on Tuesday. This did not happen. Chased on Friday evening and the support bod just kept putting me on hold while she 'investigated'. She told me the next update would be this Tuesday.

Feel pretty hacked off with it all and am considering blowing the whole thing out if not resolved soon. If there is a technical issue then would be good to have an update and would be happy to hold on but have just not had any information at all. 10 days is a long time to wait.

If anybody can give me a number of some useful people or departments at BT that I can contact to get resolved then please feel free to pass them on.

Thanks

Sparta

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Broadband not activated - after 10 days

I would try online chat first and if they can't help then I would contact the forum mods 

contact mods

can take up to 3 working days for mods to contact you

live chat http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings