cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sueh11
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Broadband not activated on due date.

I'm furious having just come off the phone to BT. My activation date was to be the 13th Oct, my phone was activated no problem. However the broadband was not activated. Having called them this morning, I've now been told that there wasn't capacity, and that they'll have to escalate so an engineer can check to see if there is any!! I'm flabbergasted, that I'm now without any broadband connection, but he did say I could cancel, which obviously wasn't helpful at all. Please could anyone give me any advice on this, it'd be much appreciated.
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Broadband not activated on due date.

enter your phone number and post results  remember to delete number  https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Sueh11
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi, still no broadband, and no guarantee I'm even going to get it. Any advice much appreciated.
0 Ratings
Sueh11
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Hi, thanks for the reply, I've just done the checker, and it says there is availability. I'm even more confused why they can't guarantee there will be capacity or even give me another activation date. I'm lost without the service as need it for work.
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

Did you order BT Infinity?

If so, its possible that the cabinet is full, and there is no more room for new connections.

You should be able to get normal broadband, as there is not normally a capacity issue at the exchange.

0 Ratings