cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 22

Re: Broadband problem in Aberdeenshire: could it be related to issue in Highlands?

theturracoo as has been suggested mail the board mods they can sort throughput problems out normally within a few days
Chopsticks
Message 12 of 22

Re: Broadband problem in Aberdeenshire: could it be related to issue in Highlands?

you're not alone, i live past westhill to the west of aberdeen, and it's exactly the same situation!

right now the connection is sittting at 17kbs per sec... it's just ridiculous!! Lets hope someone manages to fix it soon...

0 Ratings
theturracoo
Beginner
Message 13 of 22

Have you reported it to BT?
0 Ratings
geebuss
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 22

same in morayshire its an absolute joke

0 Ratings
theturracoo
Beginner
Message 15 of 22

Where in Morayshire are you? It is a big place. Would be good to know which exchange you are at? What speed are you experiencing? www.speedtester.bt.com

0 Ratings
geebuss
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 22

exact same issue in morayshire!!

i'm sick of the bull**bleep** being fed to us on the phone for hours on end since the beginning of the month

what kind of service is being supplied here

its all very well being told thwe vp is running hot

well fix it!!! expand the **bleep** capasity and be done!!

heres my original post

http://community.bt.com/t5/BB-in-Home/speed-is-terrible/td-p/128039

0 Ratings
theturracoo
Beginner
Message 17 of 22

So where in Moray are you? Which exchange? I'd like to know. I work for the Press and Journal. And if, as there appears, there is a problem high time we started asking questions of BT. 

This problem follows the issue there was in the Highlands in January and the start of February.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
geebuss
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 22

i'm in keith

0 Ratings
Szmytke
Message 19 of 22

I'm also in Turiff, the same as user theturracoo, the best speed I have been getting since Thursday is 128kbps so this is not an isolated incident by any means.

Totally unacceptable

0 Ratings
theturracoo
Beginner
Message 20 of 22

Email me at *******@mac.com and I will take it up with BT in the morning. They are dealing with my complaint through the executive level complaint office in Warrington.

0 Ratings