cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 41 of 47

Re: Broadband speed extremely slow after the first 10 days

Dropped and reconnected again, and line attenuation is back down. What's the best way to get an engineer out if t's definitley needed?

conn.png

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 42 of 47

Once the Forum Mods have read your post they will post an invite here once you reply to them they will take personal ownership of the problem until resolved.
Do not send them a Personal Message as this is the incorrect contact method and cannot be properly tracked also the mod contacted may not be on shift for sometime and this will delay your help

The forum mods normally reply within 3/5 working days after you have contacted them
They will contact you personally by email or phone

mod contact.JPG

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 43 of 47

Ok thanks, just did another quiet line test and all was quiet again. I hope a mod reads my posts soon.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 44 of 47

Hi tevans89

I'll be happy to have a look into this for you.

Could you drop me in an email please? Use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 45 of 47

Hmm There is no About me section when I click on your username, just recent posts read etc 

EDIT: Sorry it's there now 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 46 of 47

Not heard anything yet whch is fine because it hasn't been 5 working days yet, but disconnected this morning and now my upload speed has more than doubled, bit of a joke really.joke.png

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 47 of 47

you are still stuck in banded profile ans just need to be patient until mods get back to you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings