Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Broadband steady orange and 2accounts?

Hey,

I think, I'll begin from the start. I'm not sure if I did or did not cancel my phone/line rental but that seems like the oblivious thing that happened. Last Friday my Internet stopped working so I gave a call to bt about the broadband and they told me that there is no bt phone/line on the profile so that is what the issue was but on Saturday/Sunday I ordered a phone/line rental from the "my services" and I used the "Line Rental Saver" waited three days(this is 3rd day)

and plugged in my router but the light is still steady orange... So I checked my bt and now I have different accounts 

a phone one(line rental) and the broadband one(option 3(the old one)) the light on the phone is orange, the light on the broadband is green. I called bt and they said they will call me back then they check what has happened because the phone numbers are different so what should I do?

-I did not receive a phone call back.

-My Internet is still not working(using friends).

-It has been 4days and I paid a lot of money for the rental.

-the light is steady blue but I can use my phone. 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Broadband steady orange and 2accounts?

try the online chat and see if they can clarify things for you

live chat http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings