Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Viana
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 13

Re: Broadband stopped working

Just wanted to post an update.

Having reported the line fault, I was promised a call back within 24 hours but no call ever received.  I did get an email saying that a fault had been reported and was being looked into, but nothing further. 

Following the call the broadband continued to go off, but for much shorter periods, and the phone went dead at the same times.

Eventually the broadband and phone ceased switching off and both seem to have been working steadily for a week or so. The fault is listed as closed.

However the phone line (tested on a corded phone, although I usually use a cordless) is still very noisy.  Should I be concerned about this and pursue it further, or cross fingers and hope the broadband and phone hold up?  

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 12 of 13

Hi Viana,

Thanks for posting. This doesn't sound like it's sorted at all. I'll be happy to take a look for you. Can you drop me an email with the details? You'll get the 'contact us' link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Viana
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 13

Hi David,

I have emailed you via the contact us link as directed.

Sorry for the delay is getting back to you, I got a new corded phone for testing, just to be sure my very old corded wasn't giving false results.   The line was quiet for a day, back to noisy again.  Phone and broadband seem to be ok (apart from buzz on line during some calls).

0 Ratings