cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Broadband update options

Go to solution

I'm continually being exhorted to upgrade, but....

I'm on BB option 1 10Gb limit with unlimited anytime calls and all I want to do is add the unlimited BB option to the package but there does not seem to be an order option for that on the update page - all the options are for weekend calls only. How do I simply upgrade my existing 10Gb BB + unlimited anytime calls to unlimited BB + unlimited anytime calls or even find out the cost of that simple upgrade?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Guru
Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: Broadband update options

Go to solution
Hi bobbear,

I would call the UK options team on 0800800030 to see if you can negotiate a reasonable new price for a new contract on Unlimited BB and unlimited anytime calls add on.

The unlimited anytime call add on is usually about £7p/m extra.

jac_95 | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Broadband update options

Go to solution

Thanks for your help, I'll try that, although I suspect that my opportunities will be somewhat limited as there is no cable in my rural area and no local loop unbundling, so options like TalkTalk and Sky broadband are not available to me, so I can imagine that there is little incentive for BT to give me a decent deal. Not only do I have a BB service crippled by a long line, I'm also in a monopoly situation 😞

0 Ratings