cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robmk85
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 12

Broadband usage limit

Just a quick question about the usage limit on BT infinity option 2. Now as i understand there are no usage limits on this package, yet when i look at my products and click on broadband it says i have a 10gb usage limit! Anyone have any idea why this maybe? Thanks in advance!

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 12

Re: Broadband usage limit

There is no limit; it might just be that the online info hasn't been updated yet. If you've got time to ask Live Chat, you will get an answer that you can save.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
geo1986
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 12

Has the engineer actually been to install the infinity yet? 10gb is the usage allowance for broadband option 1.

Also, are you a new customer?
0 Ratings
Robmk85
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 12

I have been on infinity for 3 months
0 Ratings
Robmk85
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 12

I just attempted to use the live chat and I have never come across such an unhelpful and useless service! I spoke to somebody who had no concept of what I was actually asking and were unable to either help nor even respond in proper English sentences! I have a copy of the chat transcript, would you like me to post or on here to see how awful the service was??
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 12

You must not post a transcript here, as its not allowed, however

If you would like to contact one of the UK based BT Care Team who moderate this forum, they should be able to help you.

They can be contacted using this link BT Care Team

They normally respond by phone or e-mail, within three working days, however you should get an immediate confirmation, with a tracking number.

0 Ratings
Robmk85
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 12

Why is posting a transcript not allowed?
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 12

@Robmk85 wrote:
Why is posting a transcript not allowed?

Look under the forum rules, If you cannot find the section, I can reproduce it here.

You can post the transcript to the BT Care Team.

0 Ratings
Robmk85
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 12

I wasn't questioning you, I was just asking why this wasn't allowed. Ill have a look at the rules , many thanks
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 12

Its done to protect the identities of any BT employees, or helpdesk agents, as this is a public forum.

0 Ratings