Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RobbieMac
Message 11 of 29

Re: Broadband usage

Hi @KV1

Thanks for posting back!

Apologies for the confusion.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Using the link will bring you to a web form where you can send us over your details.  You may have used a similar form before however this one gets you directly through to us and as soon as you reach the top of our email queue one of the mods will give you a shout.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
SueH111
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 29

The first thing all the people from BT have mentioned is that I could always get unlimited usage so this would not reoccur.  I have been emphatic that it is BT that needs to check usage as I definitely do not need unlimited!!!!

0 Ratings
SueH111
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 29

KV1 - make sure that you are logged into the forum first. I tried for ages just using My BT but you need your forum username and p/w.
0 Ratings
SueH111
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 29

JohnC2 - have you got a solution to my problem John? It seems that several other users are having the same problem!

0 Ratings
SueH111
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 29

Thanks gg30340. Appreciated.
0 Ratings
SueH111
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 29

I have not got my problem sorted yet as they say they are busy but I at least have a reference number. The problem is that they have taken money out for the large usage and I fear that I ma unlikely to ever see that money again!!!
0 Ratings
KV1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 29

I have just responded to an email I was sent regarding this matter from a gentleman called Neil. However I have now received a reply telling me my email has been rejected because "my email address does not match that of the original query". I have not used my email in this matter, I have communciated here and I was contacted on the same email I replied from by a member of your staff. I expect my first email reply to be read and taken seriously - if it has not come through, tell me immediately where I can send it that it will be read. I hope to be contacted on this matter promptly. I am already finding it virtually impossible to receive help on this matter by phone and now I am being rejected from even replying to an email I was sent by yourselves. I'm sorry but this is getting beyond a joke. Please sort it out. 

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 18 of 29

you need to send the email to Neil using the email you used when you registered on this forum that is why your reply is being rejected
0 Ratings
KV1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 29

I did. The only thing I can think of is I have always used the address "btopenworld.com" and it may be reading it as "btinternet". I have amended this address in the forum account in case but it is the same account.

0 Ratings
KV1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 29

Changing the end of the email hasn't worked, my email has been rejected again. There is absolutely nothing I can do about this, it is the same account. I would like someone to tell me where I can send this where it will not be rejected.

0 Ratings