cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Guru
Message 91 of 105

Re: Browser/Forum oddness

Aye, thu spellin duznt mat her, eye ghet the jhist ov wot yoar sa-hing! Smiley Very Happy

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
0 Ratings
Message 92 of 105

No-one reading this thread should look at their PC monitor for too long if "they" are here. Remember what happened to the little girl in the film Poltergeist? :-;
AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 93 of 105

(ooo, shudder!)

0 Ratings
Message 94 of 105

Your only hope, is if Tron comes to save you, or its "The Matrix" for you my lad.:-)
AQ.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 95 of 105

Funny you should mention Tron, the unofficial rumour is that the mods (and adminSmiley Wink) are being issued with a new eco friendly outfit (evenings and weekends only)

(Aye, watched both films many times, but have to admit, the Matrix films are a goodenSmiley Happy)

Ooo, just spotted what Carol Anne is watching on the TV

Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
Message 96 of 105

Late on Friday night banter, sigh, reminds me of the old beta forum. There has been a bit of back chat with the black ball club on mobile broadband earlier today on Star Trek and Jem Hadar matters, but best leave that as I think it could be dangerous as a few of those lads are Triads or even worse Mafiosa.
Ciao DS.:-)
AQ.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 97 of 105

@Allan_Quatermain wrote:snip

Aye, Bonjour AQ, bonjour

0 Ratings
PheeragHfre
Recognised Expert
Message 98 of 105

@DS wrote:

@Allan_Quatermain wrote:snip

Aye, Bonjour AQ, bonjour

The forum having another Episode?

It must be the navigation dish that disappeared off the end of that Runway! Smiley Happy                                                                                      

"I have this awful feeling someone is watching every move I make (one of my pet hates is router location tagging)." Marvin (A paranoid Android)
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 99 of 105

@PheeragHfre wrote:

The forum having another Episode?

It must be the navigation dish that disappeared off the end of that Runway! Smiley Happy                                                                                      

Nah, not another oneSmiley Surprised, just a continuation since the 27/01/10!!Smiley Indifferent

0 Ratings
Highlighted
wedd1ng528
Aspiring Expert
Message 100 of 105

OK the slowness is back - took about two minutes for a post to be 'delivered'. Done a tracert to forum.community.bt.com and the stumbling block appears to be after the lithium server:

hop            ip address                       host                                              response time

10          195.66.224.21        10gigabitethernet1-1.core1.lon1.he.net            22ms

11          72.52.92.241          10gigabitethernet4-4.core1.nyc4.he.net           90ms

12          72.52.92.25            10gigabitethernet3-1.core1.sjc2.he.net            170ms

13          206.51.38.77          ed-pri-rtr-c3-43.lithium.com                             202ms

14          no reply from host 

and then every hop is the same with no reply for 1 minute after which I got tired waiting and stopped the trace.

Hope the formatting stays the same and someone can point out what is going on.  As I said before all other sitesdownload as normal.

wedding

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mistakes and embarrasing goofs in e-mails are only discovered when you've sent them!
0 Ratings