cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Guru
Message 51 of 105

Re: Forum Oddness

Hi Kerry

I only had the 20,000 'error' and was going to carry out multiple* screenshots but I was concerned that some of the info may be deemed too sensitive for publication. I didn't save any of it (it's of no interest to me).

I do have some more info that I'll PM you with so others don't try to replicate this.

Browser wise -
Firefox 3.6.8
ABP 1.2.2
BetterPrivacy 1.48.3
Ghostery 2.2.1
No Script 2.0.2.3

* it would of taken quite a few screenshots to copy all of the info!

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 52 of 105

@DS / Kerry,

I see it now, a vote on dates, yes?

Edit:

I was on the look out for a pop up.

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 53 of 105

Aye AQ - a vote on datesSmiley Wink

It was the feedback survey that was supposed to pop upSmiley Surprised but for me it didn'tSmiley Indifferent

0 Ratings
PheeragHfre
Recognised Expert
Message 54 of 105

@DS wrote:

Aye AQ - a vote on datesSmiley Wink

It was the feedback survey that was supposed to pop upSmiley Surprised but for me it didn'tSmiley Indifferent

Missing option (there usually is with this kind of survey. Smiley Sad)

If the weekday was included with the date it would be much easier to use, especially when following the more complicated threads.

"I have this awful feeling someone is watching every move I make (one of my pet hates is router location tagging)." Marvin (A paranoid Android)
0 Ratings
Message 55 of 105

@DS, I see the vote.  There aint any feedback here on my PC but us chickens. Smiley Wink

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 56 of 105

AQ. The survey should of popped up on Tuesday 31st August........ - http://community.bt.com/t5/Announcements/Getting-your-feedback-in-a-community-survey/td-p/42126

That's You, Roger and I whom 'must of lost our invite'.

@ Kerry,

I've just noticed that PheeragHfre replied to my previous post. How come my recent posts didn't pick this up?

215iC39EE5FCBD3287A4

It states that my post didn't have a reply when it clearly did?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Confused is I

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 57 of 105

AS in ....

who ate all the pies?

I didn't get one ........   one.gif

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 58 of 105

@RogerB wrote:snip

who ate all the pies?

Smiley Wink

0 Ratings
Community Manager - Retired
Message 59 of 105

Hi Guys

As mentioned before, the customer survey will not pop up for every member of the community every time they visit - this would be v. annoying I am sure!  This is why you have not seen a survey invite as yet.  

Although the survey launched on 31st August, not everyone would receive the survey on that day.  The way the survey runs is a randomised process which means the pop up will only appear for every x visitor to the community.  This means that DS may get the survey pop up today, but RogerB may not see a survey invite for a few weeks - due to the process being randomised.  I am sure you will get your chance to fill in a survey at some point in the future.

In the meantime you can use this board for feedback or ideas, and also feel free to send me a PM at any time.

@DS - the recent posts do take a few mins to update, so that will be why you didn't see PheeragHfre's post showing on the list immediately.

Thx

Kerry

Retired BTCare Community Manager - StephanieG and SeanD are your new Community Managers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 60 of 105

Hi Kerry

Ah, I see. The community survey is still ongoing. I thought it was a one day event.
How long is it planned to run for? (Thanks in advance)
I'm not sure if I'll actually see it or be able to fill it in as one of my FF add ons may actually block it - never mind.

re the recent posts....
I refer to page 2 of my recent posts - http://community.bt.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/user-id/188/post-type/message/page/2
Did you reply via the last post (mine)? If so, the first 'Forum Oddness' heading does display 0 replies.
(I'll reply from your last post on the thread).
Also the one I mentioned earlier (3rd one down on above link) still shows that I've not had a reply.
Although it doesn't matter anymore, it just seems a bit odd.

Cheers
DS

0 Ratings