cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Guru
Message 21 of 105

Re: Forum oddness

I noticed a slight change regarding these thriving forums about 15 mins ago.

I initially thought my browser had gone loopy but it appears not to be the case.

How does this change affect the customer membership contacting the powers that be?

Sometimes it's better the devil you know.

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
0 Ratings
Message 22 of 105

T'other thing about the new forum, is the slowness to pick up new suggestions about broadening the base index of question platforms.  Which might explain the lack of traffic on here.

BTW, where are the old posts that were 'saved'?

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 23 of 105

AQ. I couldn't agree more.

I must admit that I didn't email BT to request which of my posts I would of liked to have been included here (as some of my 'newbie' posts were then quoted by other members which had the 'real me' in the text) but there were many posts by other members that would of been very useful.

Also the massive input that members of the old forum made were and still are irreplaceable.

I do believe that suggestions have been duly noted and have so far come to ............ (nothing):smileysad:

Fair play to this new forum as some guides have been included but I have noticed that many Q's raised 'here' had the answers 'there'.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 24 of 105

Am I alone on this?

Numbers don't add up

Users Online
Currently online: 8 members 9,661 guests - taken from http://community.bt.com/
but
Showing Members Online: (1 - 9 / 9) (8,913 Guests Online) - taken from http://community.bt.com/t5/forums/usersonlinepage
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 25 of 105

Can a Thriving Mod please explain why its looking a bit pear shaped?????

Having just gone to http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/13904/c/346 I notice that the "From the Forums" section does not read correct. I have not posted or rated the UPGRADE FROM..... thread but it shows that I have.

I have posted on the Will BT........ thread but user JBB has not.

0 Ratings
Community Manager - Retired
Message 26 of 105

Thanks for posting DS.

I'll get this checked out.

Thx

Kerry

Retired BTCare Community Manager - StephanieG and SeanD are your new Community Managers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 27 of 105

Thanks for readingSmiley Wink

And thanks for getting it checked.

ps. I see that my PM sent messages have sorted themselves out at last.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 28 of 105

OooSmiley Surprised

Aint we privileged. We have a new shiny banner at the top of these thriving forumsSmiley Tongue

"Paint the for-um with a rainbow" (Crikey that takes me back!).

but you might want to look at increasing the size of the links at the bottom as they are now very small.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 29 of 105

I appear to have to wait quite some time just lately to read and post on these thriving forums (Since last maintenance).

I'm starting to lose bits (Business link shows blank at times but the link is still there).

The bottom of these forums still appears small

Actual size

Am I alone on this?

0 Ratings
Community Manager - Retired
Message 30 of 105

Hi DS

The footer links have now returned to their original size. 

Thx

Kerry

Retired BTCare Community Manager - StephanieG and SeanD are your new Community Managers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings