cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnC2
Message 11 of 16

Re: Bt Infinity 2

Go to solution

Hi @Prh66 I have checked and can see that your form is now in our queue and we will be in touch soon to help you with this.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Prh66
Contributor
Message 12 of 16

Go to solution

many thx

0 Ratings
Prh66
Contributor
Message 13 of 16

Go to solution

Hi

Had an openreach engineer here yesterday, he could not find out what was wrong, my speed is now 48mbps below my minimum guaranteed speed of 51mbps, the dsl checker has also show that my lines max speed has been vastly reduced to around 52mbps, this began as soon as the original line fault was repaired. I am at a loss as to what i should do next, can the line speed be put back up to the max which was over 70mbps ?.

Thx

0 Ratings
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 16

Go to solution
Can you post the stats from the hub?
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @Prh66 Sorry the engineer visit has not fixed things. I've checked and David is dealing with this for you and he will be in touch with you tomorrow to discuss how to take this forward.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 16 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @Prh66,

Thank you for taking my call today. I'm happy to hear that your speeds have started to recover. I've ran a few checks on your line. I can see that your profile has increased to 56 Mbps, which is inside the estimate for your line.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings