Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Bt Infinity Activation

I have been waiting for my infinity activacation since July 7th,

Keep ringing BT they keep passing me onto groud engineers ???

and i always get cut off or waiting over 40 mins???

I have the new HH, does it just plug into my existing dsl socket without a visit by an engineer,

i am being told no engineer needs to visit but just needs activacation from the exchange, all i get is a purple flashing light from the HH and dashboard saying no connection.

Is there a number i can call without waiting an hour.??

i have contacted openreach who tell me i am conected to cabinet 23 in my exchange but need to been activated by my supllier BT.

fed up

Gary

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Bt Infinity Activation

Can you put your number into here http://www.dslchecker.bt.com and post a screenshot of the results please?
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. They are very busy at present so once you have replied to them by the link, it can take 48 hours for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Bandit1200

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry for the delay connecting your BT Infinity service.  Regardless of the delay, I'm not too sure why your call was routed to an engineer.  We are busy at the moment so can I suggest having a word with our "order chat team" to see if you can get an update on this sooner?

Post back and let me know how you get on chatting with them.

Cheers

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

I Have been onto Bt chat and my order has disappeared ????

On my bt page also the order for infinity was there has now completely gone no products on order anymore.

So i have bt phone line and no infinity????

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Bandit1200,

Thanks for the update. This doesn't sound good. Did the live chat team give you any information on what the next steps will be? I can take a look at this for you if you wish. Just drop me over an email with the details. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings