Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Bt Infinity Order: Your appointment is no longer required – Conclusion

Some of you may have seen my original post here:
http://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Infinity/Bt-Infinity-Order-Your-appointment-is-no-longer-required/td-p...

In that thread I documented all the difficulties I had in placing an order for BT Infinity 2. To summarise, I had spoken to 15 different BT staff on the telephone over several weeks, trying to get the order placed. It was placed three times and self-cancelled three times with the “Your appointment is no longer required” message. I know of others who have had the same problem. I was about to wash my hands of the whole thing and walk away.

Then forum moderator DeanM emailed me and worked hard to get to the bottom of the problem (the system thought it needed a MAC code when it didn’t). He then chased the order through and monitored it every few days as it went on, to ensure that no further problems happened. He also emailed me on a regular basis to keep me informed as to what was happening.

This afternoon a BT engineer fitted the equipment for BT Infinity and all is now working well. I’d like to give Dean my heartfelt thanks for making this possible and getting it processed when so many others had failed.

You’re a star, Dean!!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 2 of 2

Re: Bt Infinity Order: Your appointment is no longer required – Conclusion

wish i could have such luck, originally ordered around 18/04/13 and have been waiting since the 02/05/13 to get it sorted!

0 Ratings