Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 8

Bt Smart Talk

Go to solution

I have tried to cancel my old Bt Smart Talk  after being told on the Bt Smart phone app that I had to do that to register my new smart phone. After trying to do that I found the page Manage your Services would not respomd when I  ticked the box to remove my old number and the click save. I then went on to the chat help line only to be shuffled about by four people on there and then put through to the Glasgow help desk? who then said he would transfer me to some one else who could resolve the problem, after waiting in a queue for around 10 minute another bloke came on who hadn't a clue what I was talking about and after consulting some one else told me I could do it from the Smart Phone App an hour later I am on here trying to get this problem sorted, is there any one who actualy knows that BT do have a Smart Phone service and canhelp me get this problem resolved.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Message 2 of 8

Re: Bt Smart Talk

Go to solution

Hi @echo69

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

Sorry for the problems you're having managing your Smart Talk account.  Have a word with my colleagues about this here

Keep us posted how you get on with this.

Cheers,

Robbie

Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Hello Robbie thanks for your reply I have already tried the online chat and was past from one to the other four people in total online people who then refered me to the Glasgow help desk who then said he would put me through to a collegue who knew about this problem only for me to find this person didn't even know what BT Smart talk was about and kept refering to me having BT Mobile so I gave up and postred on here to find a solution.

Regards

Stan

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @echo69

Thanks for posting back!

Sorry that you've had to speak with so many people about this and that you're no further forward.  You can send us over your details and we will give you a hand.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Hello Robbie Mac, have done as you have requested, thanks for your help.

Regards

Stan Limbert(echo69)

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hello Robbie Mac, a collegue of yours John has managed to clear my Smart Talk in formation and I have now been able to set up my new mobile phone. Many thanks for your help. Don't know if I need to click problem solved or not.

Regards

Stan Limbert

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution
Help required for similar problem... Thanks.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @karnlt,

I've moved your other comment to this thread: Cannot remove SmartTalk users

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings