cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leegardner240477
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Bt Sport 2 offers

I recently took you up on an offer to have bt sports on Sky for 6 months free and 6 months full price for 12 months around 3 weeks ago.  However today i have taken out a new order with yourselves for BT Infinity paying £29.99 per month and this includes BT sport for free for 18 months.  I took this option out as i know BT are a better provider for fibre than my current ones.  However i am now in the predicament of what happens with my bt sport subscription.  Will i get 18 months free as noted on the offer for BT Fibre Inifinity i took out today and my existing 6 months half price 6 months full price be taken over when the fibre goes live (15/12) or will i not get the 18 months free as advertised and instead be on the other package.  As i should not be missing out with this offer.

If it could be moved over on my go live date that would be good, but the last thing i want to do is go live with my fibre and be told i cannot get that deal, even though tahts the one i signed up to.

Ideally i would want to cancel my existing BT sport deal and move over to the other one when my fibre with yourselves go live on 15/12

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
DavidM
Message 2 of 2

Re: Bt Sport 2 offers

Hi @leegardner240477 and welcome.

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Our sports order live chat team should be able to clear this up for you so can you give them a go and let me know how you get on?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings