Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 41 of 50

Re: Bt Sport is NOT FREE its a BIG CON

Go to solution

The biggest con is how they rope you in with a nice British telesales person, then you're in the Wild West in terms of future service... random Indians who can't even understand you.

BT have quite possibly the worst customer service that I've ever experienced 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 42 of 50

Go to solution
You've never experienced Sky then?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 43 of 50

Go to solution
How true, regarding getting 'FREE' BT Sport. They do not tell you that you have to have BT Vision @£10 per month, and if you want ESPN, and a whole bunch of other programmes including HD this also comes at additional cost etc. etc. No programmes anyway. Come on BT come clean it is most definitely NOT FREE.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Expert
Message 44 of 50

Re: Bt Sport Is FREE for me on SKY HD

Go to solution

I have free BT Sport HD 1 and 2 and ESPN HD on my Skybox because I have BT Broadband.

--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
Highlighted
Message 45 of 50

Go to solution
Alan, It appears free if you have Sky, however, you obviously have to pay for BT Broadband. HD was also free for 12 months if you subscribed before the end of July. Are you able to view via a laptop or mobile device without having BT Vision?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 46 of 50

Go to solution

@alanarorchard wrote:
@how true, regarding getting 'FREE' BT Sport. They do not tell you that you have to have BT Vision @£10 per month, and if you want ESPN, and a whole bunch of other programmes including HD this also comes at additional cost etc. etc. No programmes anyway. Come on BT come clean it is most definitely NOT FREE.

They state and explain all of this. 

Highlighted
Message 47 of 50

Re: Bt Sport Is FREE for me on SKY HD

Go to solution

Yep, BT Sport at no extra cost to me on the Sky box. All because I have BT Broadband. This isnt hard to figure out really...

Highlighted
Message 48 of 50

Re: BT Sport is NOT FREE its a BIG CON

Go to solution

It is a complete con, but what do you expect?

I tried to use it but when I put my postcode into their search tool to see if my area had infinity it tells me it does not yet, I live virtually close to silicon roundabout in London, the most connected and wifi enabled spot in the UK. If it's not here, then where the hell is it? God I hate BT and their duplicitous advertising. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 49 of 50

Go to solution
I don't have infinity but I do have free BT Sport in HD.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 50 of 50

Go to solution

It is a bigger con now!!  I renewed my BroadBand with the offer that BTSport would be free.  But now they are saying that only two channels are free BTSport1 and BTSport2.  In my contract letter, in the bt.com/legalstuff website and the current web-site BTSport is all of their channels.  I think that they are still selling it as 'free' but the woman told me this will change in August when there will be two 'packages'.

0 Ratings