cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
liannempx
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Bt Sport via Youview box unwatchable!!!!!

Just upgraded from vision plus box to youview And infinity. Bt sport on vision plus was fine (viewing card) but now it is an Internet channel it's awful. The picture is pixelated and stuttering and sound is dreadful, can't watch it. As we have infinity it can't be the speed? Have had to reinstall the vision box to be able to catch a replay of moto gp. I know I can watch on a tablet plugged in to the tv but I want to be able to record. It's ridiculous that I have had to reinstall the old vision box with viewing card............some "Upgrade". This upgrade cost me £35 activation plus postage and is a downgrade so far. Anyone got any ideas or help to solve this problem? I am using power line adapters which I understand now are not recommended but I wasn't told this when I re contracted by bt.......... Impractical to use an Ethernet cable for me.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 2

Re: Bt Sport via Youview box unwatchable!!!!!

If possible try an ethernet cable to eliminate the PLAs as the cause of your problems even if it means temporarily moving the Youview box nearer to the router and connected to a portable TV.

0 Ratings