cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Bt Sports App and online

Go to solution

I have  been getting the error message ID003 for over a week. We have BT Sports for years now. I have been told to reset my passwords, delete the App, remove my cookies and history and this still won't work on the app or Pc. My account says it have BT Sports in my product list and I am the account holder. Getting no where fast with any online help. We have resorted to paying another monthly pass fee on another email address to be able to watch the matches this week. This seems crazy for a fault we haven't caused ourselves.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Bt Sports App and online

Go to solution

Sorry to hear that @ChristinaW .

Could you please send me a DM with the BT ID and account number, and I'll check what's going on with it.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

My bt ID is ************@btinternet.com

How do I send you a DM

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution
Thanks. I've edited your message to hide it. I'll take a look and message you shortly.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Many thanks

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution
The BT Sport subscription on your profile has been ceased, but I can't see a valid reason why. I've raised a ticket for one of my colleagues to investigate and manually fix - I'd expect to hear back tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Appreciate your help 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution
That's your account now sorted @ChristinaW - could you please confirm?
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Yes I got a phone call thiss morning, nice chap called Lee rebuild my online services and I can watch the sport on my App. I will be checking the sky boxes when I return home. Appriciate your assistance 🙂

0 Ratings