cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MoriorInvictus
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Bt activation failed

Hello. On 7th of September 2015 I was looking BT availability checker and I got result that I can finally get infinity. Hurray, straight away I put a order. My hub came on 17th and activation had to be on 22th.
But it told me that "something go wrong or not as expected" u contacted via live chat and I got answer that next 24 hours. In next 24 hours nothing happened. But I checked openreach and my cabin "exploring solutions" BT checker " sorry you can not have Infiniti". Two days before "activation" checker showed 40-60mgps...
I don't understand what's going on. Do I will have Infiniti or no? If no can I cancel my contract?
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Bt activation failed

can you enter your phone number and post results  remember to delete number  https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
MoriorInvictus
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Featured Products

Downstream Line Rate(Mbps)

Upstream Line Rate(Mbps)

Downstream Range(Mbps)

Availability Date

High Low High Low
FTTC Range A (Clean) 60 40 16.2 9.9 -- Available
FTTC Range B (Impacted) 50.2 30 15.8 7.2 -- Available
WBC ADSL 2+ Up to 2 -- 1 to 3.5 Available
WBC ADSL 2+ Annex M Up to 2 Up to 0.5 1 to 3.5 Available
ADSL Max Up to 1.5 -- 1 to 2.5 Available
WBC Fixed Rate 2 -- -- Available
Fixed Rate 2 -- -- Available
Other Offerings
Fibre Multicast -- -- -- Available
Copper Multicast -- -- -- Available

Interesting that, that's
"This line does not have left in jumpers.There is an open order on your line which is due to complete by 22-Sep-2015."

Here you go. Sorry if it's mess, sending from phone.
Today BT checker showing again that congrads you can have Infiniti... But in "my BT" orders still error. Don't know, will try after job again live chat.
Thank you.
0 Ratings
MoriorInvictus
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Didn't find edit button so updating in double post.

After live chat i was transferred to billing team (via phone call).

Lady from billing told me (that what i already expected to hear) that in the cabin, no space and i have to call on monday 28th of september, she wasn't sure that til that day it will be activated. Just a lot of maybe this or that.

To tell the truth, i'm disappointed. there were 10 working days to prepare and check equipment (slots or jumpers) in cabin and then just change activation day or inform the client about issue, or if its not 100% shure, that someone from that cabin can get optic, DON'T PROMISE! DON'T LET PUT AN ORDER! now delays and broken promises, wasted time. Shame...

I don't believe that on 28th there be any good news. I just hope, that i will not get charged for "New" internet before i get it. If i gonna get at all.

In advance i'm not recommend to anyone to use "http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/manage/"

better "https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html"

at least shows an issue.

Thank You. i will update when i get any news.

0 Ratings