cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Bt are a complete shambles

All I can say is the customer service for bt is beyond poor it's dreadful no wonder it's been in the national news.
I ordered online a move home as we purchased a new property.
It went through perfect and we had 4 days for the activation to change but things were about to get a whole lot worse.
We ordered the move on Friday 27th July 2016 online and the activation date was confirmed for the 1st August with a new engineer for a phone line.
Saturday 28th we had a call from someone I couldn't really understand asking me if we are happy to go ahead and naturally I said yes.
Sunday we had another call from someone else from bt asking the same question and I asked why they are asking me again they put it blunt and said just tell us if your happy to go ahead with the move so again I said yes.
Our engineer was booked in from 1:30 till 6pm on Monday 1st August and never showed up (waste of a days holiday) so I rang them and believe me I was in the phone for 74 minutes.
I was passed through four different apartments and I was so angry I ended up speaking to the team leader.
She said she will get in touch with open reach and resolve it.
Guess what they never rang so Tuesday I rang complaints and spoke to complaints she said again she will sort this mess out and the dedicated I quote team will ring me Wednesday and guess what this ain't no lie.....they never rang.
On my account I have an activation date for the 19th August where the heck have they got this date from.
I've only been with bt for 4 months and already regret signing with them they have make a complete mess of our move and what makes me more angry is the broken promises from people especially complaints saying they will ring me and never did.
Bt once my 12 months have been completed I will definitely never use you again and never ever recommended you.
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 2 of 5

Re: Bt are a complete shambles

Sorry got the dates wrong Wednesday 27th july
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Saturday 30th too sorry
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only,

This is where customers help each other get the most out of BT products & services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.
Everyone posting here, are just BT customers like myself

Try the  Order Live Chat Team

This is a public forum which can be viewed worldwide, so please do not post any personal information, especially phone numbers, account numbers, fault numbers, address information or email addresses, as this could be used to impersonate you.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

From my experience the only advantage live chat gives you is that you can print it and have a written record of what you discussed, that does assume they don't find an excuse to call you whilst on the chat. Otherwise you get exactly the same failure to carry out the promised actions as you do when contacting them by phone.

0 Ratings