cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sheriyln
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Bt broadband still not working nearlly two months after order

I ordered bt broadband and bt vision on the 31st of July. It was Installed on the 28th of August, however still the service is not working. I have spent hours on the phone to get some sort of explanation as to what is happening, but I keep getting messed about as nobody seems to be able to give me any answers. At the end of my patience with bt. Keep getting told it needs to be re ordered week after week, I'm given confusing phone calls, voicemails, and updates that make no sense. customer service had been appalling, worst experience ever agreeing to contract with bt as it has caused nothing but stress so far. Can anybody help?
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Bt broadband still not working nearlly two months after order

mods who are BT employees are only people on forum that can help and they will post here to help you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 3 of 3

Re: Bt broadband still not working nearlly two months after order

Hi Sheriyln,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post!

Sorry for all the problems you're having getting your services connected.  We'll be able to pick this up from here and give you the answers as to why it's taking so long and what the problem is.

Click on my username and under the "about me" section you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings