cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Bt fon app on iPad

No longer works since updated!

What a pile of crock, another problem with bt software developed and not tested on all platforms.

It opens and then closes!
CG Over An Out
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Bt fon app on iPad

BTV FF function; Fon app.; Fon; BTOZ; BB speed............I'm totting up a growing list of things that dont work as they should, and its getting a bit tiresome. Smiley Sad

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Warhammer
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 9

This problem was reported on 6/12/10, in an earlier post.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Thanks.  There are a few things bent, broken or bust at the moment. Smiley Wink

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Hi All

The updated iPhone app isn’t designed to work on the iPad, you can still log into BT FON using the BT FON page. We have an app for the iPad coming very soon, we will post in the community to let you know when it is available.

Cheers

Nigel

BTCare Community Mod

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
baldboy
Message 6 of 9

Dear NigelE,

What sort of timeframe do you have in mind when you say "very soon"?

Thanks.

David

0 Ratings
ticketyboo
Message 7 of 9

i'm a big fan of BT but am dissapointed that BT Fon solution not yet issued for the ipad. This does not reflect the service i am used to from BT as many persons have ipads now in GB. i dont have an iphone and dont want one over my BB.  Last news i saw was "we are working on it" which isnt very helpfull. Can we have a date please? I thought you would have been able to sort out over a cup of tea at the weekend.

0 Ratings
Tonytie
Message 8 of 9

Can anyone at BT be more specific regarding a date when the Ipad Fon app will actually be launched? They've being saying "soon2 since last year.

0 Ratings
Tonytie
Message 9 of 9

This site is called BTCare. Is this ironic? BT don't seem to care enough to answer my original query regarding the possible timing for the BT Fon app on Ipad.  Anyone there? Please answer.

0 Ratings