cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

Bt hell

new to bt signed up and service to start 3 October canceled once I told them again that there is no internal conection from the grey box at my front door.new date Friday 23 October I took day off work received broadband package slot for engineers 1to 6pm never turned up went to use a friends phone spent an hour to India which resolved nothing I then managed to get a call centre in Scotland to which I explained ive no conection her advice was to report it as a fault and I may be charged £150 ??? Given a direct number guess what INDIA so frustrated I ended the 40 minute call. I later sent an e mail complaint to with a response came back 13 to 15 day before it may be looked at . Hey guess what they e mailed me my first bill for a service I still don't have and I also requested to pay the yearly sum so as to get the discount and that's wrong too. Never thought the uks market leader in telecoms where so inept.i understand I have a 14 day cooling off period think it's best to cut this pathetic company off as my complaint may take 15 days . ANY ADVICE?????
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3

Re: Bt hell

Hi 1fff,

I'm really sorry about the poor start with your BT services.  If you need any help with this please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: Bt hell

my advice would be to accept the mod offer of help as they will take personal responsibility and give you one point of contact.

once you complete the email following contact us link then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help and it cantake 3/5 working days for mods to contact you either by phone or email

I would avoid contacting CS and wait for mods - reading posts on forum will show how mods help many

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings