cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
scotman2010
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Bt home hob 2.0 will not stop disconnecting computers from it. (wireless and wired)

Hi, my home hub will not stop disconnecting both my wired and my wireless  computers, its even started taking the phone off, I have tried resetting it numerous times and that's how I reconnect but then it kicks me back off again, i've even tried unplugging it over night, its less then a year old could I possibly be needing a new one? 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
wedd1ng528
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Bt home hob 2.0 will not stop disconnecting computers from it. (wireless and wired)

There are anumber of others on this forum who have has problems with HH2. You should raise a fault with BT - who knows you might be one of the first people to be given the new HH3 as a replacement!!

wedding

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mistakes and embarrasing goofs in e-mails are only discovered when you've sent them!
0 Ratings
jjgraphics
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Bt home hob 2.0 will not stop disconnecting computers from it. (wireless and wired)

Do you mean by resetting, that you have done a Factory Re-set by pushing the end of a paperclip into the small hole on the side of the hub? If not, try that.

If a Factory Re-set does not restore sanity, then chase BT for a replacement.

0 Ratings