cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Bt home hub 3 speed drops when connected to Ethernet?

Go to solution

hi

when i am using my bt home hub 3 on wireless everything is fine. the speed is about 10mbps witch is about right. but as soon as i plug in anything to do with Ethernet. my connection drops and i can not access the internet wired or wireless intill i unplug the Ethernet cable. This must something up with the bt hub as i have set up one of my old belkin hubs to work on bt broadband and the connection is fine when i use ethernet.

Anyone know whats up?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Bt home hub 3 speed drops when connected to Ethernet?

Go to solution

welcome to the forum

have you checked to make sure that your network card drivers are up to date - check manufacturers website

does it happen with all the ethernet ports

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

thanks for the fast reply. yes all my drivers are up to date. I have tryed all the ports on the hub but same result. it heppend if i plug my ps3, desktop or laptop in, they also all work fine with my belikn 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

sounds like a faulty HH3  need to contact CS India for replacement 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
just my luck to get a faulty one,

thanks for your help will give them a call now to get a new one.
0 Ratings