Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 31 of 41

Re: Bt infinity 2 up/download not reaching guaranteed speeds

that link referred t a checker which was withdrawn in 5/2014 and replaced with a more accurate checker provided by wholesale  https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 32 of 41

I believe that since that ruling BT revised its estimate checker to give the Ranges of speeds you can expect and as previously stated you are within those estimates, unlike the complainer in the case quoted "They said they had checked the complainant's line and confirmed that it lay outside the statistical range, and due to a variety of reasons, the complainant would be unable to achieve the quoted speeds", so I would imagine this would not be relevant in your case.   

0 Ratings
mykspence
Aspiring Contributor
Message 33 of 41

Correct, that checker has been replaced by a more accurate one. My numbers are outside those that I was quoted by the current checker and it's one of the points that I've made to BT.
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 34 of 41

@mykspence wrote:
Correct, that checker has been replaced by a more accurate one. My numbers are outside those that I was quoted by the current checker and it's one of the points that I've made to BT.

do you mean outside the dslckecker range 'A' or 'A&B'?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
mykspence
Aspiring Contributor
Message 35 of 41

I mean outside the checker and the figures that BT gave me before I signed up for 'infinity'.
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 36 of 41

if outside the checker then you must mean both 'A&B' estimates  if below the impacted 'B' estimate then you should see about an engineer visit

0 Ratings
mykspence
Aspiring Contributor
Message 37 of 41

I've had two engineers visits, the line is 100%, Openreach have told BT that it's as good as it gets.
0 Ratings
ray_dorset
Distinguished Guru
Message 38 of 41

Can you post the checker results then?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
If you found this post helpful, please click on the star on the left
If not, I'll try again 🙂
0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 39 of 41

@mykspence wrote:
I've had two engineers visits, the line is 100%, Openreach have told BT that it's as good as it gets.

If you are having a problem you would be better starting your own thread instead of jumping on this one.

0 Ratings
mykspence
Aspiring Contributor
Message 40 of 41

I posted a link to help the op, you asked questions which I answered. Apologies to the op for answering questions on his thread.
0 Ratings