cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

Bt infinity cutting out and noisy phone line.

Hello

Been with bt for a few years had no problems. However 3 weeks ago my broadband started to get orange light on bt hub and Internet resets. Same time I have a crackling noise on my phone line and can't receive or make calls. After many many phone calls to customer services and after waiting quite a few hours on hold I managed to get an engineer out.

The first was a telephone engineer he checked all lines and said everything is fine inside and out. Then same process phone call after phone call they said there is a problem on the exchange side. So I managed to get a engineer for broadband to come around aftet another week waiting he did something outside them checked inside and said it's been sorted. A few hrs later I had the same problem so I rings back again and had to wait another week for the 3rd engineer he came i explained to him wat had happend over the past few weeks so he did some tests my bad luck at that time things were working fine. So he went.

One hr after he left same issues. I've tried running the broadband with the phone disconnected but still get the same issue. I am really sick of this issue. Wat can I do next. Please help.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Bt infinity cutting out and noisy phone line.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: Bt infinity cutting out and noisy phone line.

Hi @Zed786zed,

We'll take a look into all of this for you.

If there is an issue with the line side of things we'll need to fix that before your broadband. You can reach me by clicking on my user name and then on contact the mods.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings