Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Bt is a joke!!!

Go to solution

I am so angry with Bt at the moment i am shaking so please excuse the typos.

for 7 years i have lived in my home. it was a new build, never had a phone number in it before!

I arranged a residential line and got bt business broadband. I had these put on a One bill account so that i didnt have to worry about 2 seperate bills. for 7 years all was well. 

I took to paying the bill on the bt fast pay system. it was great paid the bill got an email receipt all done and dusted.

A few weeks ago i got a bill saying i was over due bu 22 pounds so off i went to fastpay and paid the bill with my one bill account number, the same one i have been using on fastpay for 16 months.

Bt saw fit to cut me off!!! so using my mobile to get hold of them hour and a half all told what with the dropped calls and the passing around.

Apparently someone (not me) cancelled my phone line on the 2nd of january (and then obviousley called back and had it re-instated) 

so the 22 pound bill as for a phone line that as cancelled because it no longer shows on the One bill but DOES have a NEW acount number!!!

Trying to talk to anyone is impossible!!!!!!!!!! i have the payment reference but that isnt good enough now they want my bank statement (NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT)

Its not alot of money but bt DOES HAVE MY PAYMENT but cant find it although i can give them feference of payment, date and even time.

I have had enough!!!! and im leaving bt altogether

Dropoed calls

people i cant understand and can NOT solve a problem that is not scripted 

passed from pillar to post and stuill getting no joy!!!

its discusting and hugely upsetting

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Bt is a joke!!!

Go to solution

The moderators have been informed of your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this post.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi ravenuk,

I'm really sorry that you've lost your services.  I'm happy to check what happened and put things right again.

Click on my username and under the section "about me" you'll see the link to get in touch with us.  Please include the link to this thread when you complete the form and whenever we've received your details we'll take it from there.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

thank you for your reply and look forward to hearing from u 🙂

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

I wish I had met this advisor when all this first started.

I cant thank YOU enough for the time, effort and help you have given.

I have been informed every step of the way, with polite and hones calls.

This advisor should be teaching how call centre staff SHOULD deal with clients and BT wouldnt have 99% of the complaints they currrently have.

Smiley Very Happy

thank you, it was a pleasure dealing with you

0 Ratings