Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kalasin
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Bt not helpfull

hi not sure if in right place but here we go

I log in to my account to check my bill today  which was ok but then it came up with my offers whic the said i could upgrade my

Infinity 1 to Infinity 2 for £20.50 a month  so i phoned them to order  when i spoke to a man he said lets ee  then came back with no you cannot have that as your speed is no faster at the moment, then said lets see what else we can do for you came back with we can upgrade your tv package to tv total for £6.50 a month so i said sounds good and i will get the new ultra hd box he came back with no you wont but you can still up grade and we will be happy to take £6.50 a month.

so basiclliy i could 

1 upagrade my tv by paying £6.50 but not got new box as the bt web site says i will ?

2 upgrade my internet as my special offers on my account but cannot get new hub but stll take money?

or 3 pay £57.00 for new hub on its own

so bt can say what they want and show on the bt web site what they want but when you ask for it you cannot have it  AND THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS WRONG  NEVER BT so it seems no matter what i  say i will never win and as a customer you can keep paying what you like and one day (maybe) you will get what we advertize on our web site

sorry to go on but i rang the compliants line and got told nothing we can do BUT JUST STAY WITH US AND WE WILL KEEP OFFEREING STUFF THAT YOU CANNOT HAVE.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Bt not helpfull

In order to find out what services and speed range you should be getting, please enter your phone number into this form.
Broadband availability checker

Please remember to edit out your phone number before you post the results.

Infinity 2 may be a waste of money if your line cannot support that speed.

0 Ratings