cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gioany
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Bt off and On

Sine the last 2 days my broadband hub 2 light keep going off and on.  When playiing cod I get disconnected.  This has happened on 2 occasion's over the last 3 years.  I have changed router and wires and still the same issue.

I have got new bt wires in the house.

I think I know that when i go over 100 gig limit the speed starts to slow and keep getting kicked out every 30 mins or less.  I download xbox games on demand which can be upto 7 gig a game.  So i am not an illegal downloader.

Bt sort this out as I am going to virgin.  Shame after I have been with you for years.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: Bt off and On

Hi and welcome

I think that if you reach your fair usage policy BT will restrict you. You would need to compare with what plan you are on.

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

if you are on option 3 there is no limit anymore. it is now unlimited but the p2p traffic is 'managed'

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

option 1 and 2 no speed cap extra usage charges apply if over limit
option 3 unlimited no cap since April 2011 only p2p restricted at peak times
0 Ratings
chainsawdude
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

oopps