cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Bt order messed about

Well don't know if you remember I mentioned am joining about 4 weeks ago we move into our new house 2mra.bt were taking over the line yesterday.well guess what they never they have now said line will be took over by midnight tonight.then they will place brand new order again but the same one.annoying as hell as my activation date will no longer be 2mra it could end up being 48 hrs or even 1 week.I was warned about bt messing people about sad face 😔. Anyway has anyone else had this issue how long did it take for Internet to go live
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: Bt order messed about

It sound like a problem at the Openreach end which is outside BT's control
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 9

They said talk talk line cancelled yesterday was told for weeks this.then today get told line take over is tomorrow but broadband could take a week
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 9

It is not unusual it seems to happen a lot with sky and talk talk change overs
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 9

Seems virgin are the only reliable company
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 9

@messiahbrowny wrote:
Seems virgin are the only reliable company

Have you read their forum?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 7 of 9

I was with them but can't take services with me only had one issue in 18 months.
Anyway bt have said they will fast track my infinity what does that mean? Have been messed abt for four weeks being told no issues will happen
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 9

Should now get priority to get line connected 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 9 of 9

Hopefully asap and not a week see what they say tomorrow
0 Ratings