cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shamusy
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Bt rewards??

Hi all,i joined bt services in aug 2016 after house move.it said about bt rewards etc when i signed up.i hav never recieved any reward card?,nor was i told about having to claim for it?,i was led to believe therefore that i would recieve it automaticaly a few weeks after service activation!,seems it wasnt made clear so that not many people know what to do and therefore not claim any reward savin bt money!.why isnt it automaticaly sent to the address of the new services????disgusting.feel ive been ripped off!.
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Jason668
Beginner
Message 2 of 5

Re: Bt rewards??

is this in regards to the mastercard money 

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

@shamusy

Its up to you to claim the reward, just like it would be with other companies who offer rewards.

0 Ratings
Jason668
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

please can you advise how to claim the reward. please can you send through a link to the correct page in order to claim?

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

@Jason668 wrote:

please can you advise how to claim the reward. please can you send through a link to the correct page in order to claim?

You can only claim when all your services have been activated. Yours has not reached that stage yet.

https://www.vouchers.bt.com/claim-my-reward/

Unfortunately you won’t be able to claim your reward if your broadband isn’t up and running yet

0 Ratings