Seems to be a regular problem for many, but I now have it too.
1. Sign up for higher data sims
2. Get email from BT saying I can get free sports on app.
3. Link doesn’t give an option to upgrade saying nothing available.
4. Raise issue on chat, promised twice would be fixed
5. Raised complaint via chat, complaint closed without speaking to me without talking to me.
Pretty blimming annoyed at being faffed about by BT - please sort out your user journeys for BT sport, they don’t work!
Solved! Go to Solution.
Just download the BT Sport app on your smart phone / pad and/or computer and try and log-in with your usual BT details.
That will confirm whether or not the gremlins are at work.
Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you're having problems activating BT Sports. Please can you try the steps as shown - error message ID003
Please let me know how you get on?
Just get this:
Your BT ID is correct but you don't have BT Sport on your account.
just as I told the two others who have told me they have solved it, but clearly haven’t. Even raised a complaint but that was closed without even checking.